Work and Language Lessons
*Full title* Работа//Rabota//Work and Уроци//Urotsi//Lessons (language, in this case)*
I’m translating a project outline document that I typed up with the Mayor. The process is this:
1. We talk
2. I type
3. (later) I translate
4. and Make note of the words I don’t already know
5. Later these become homework, but now…
6. I’m going to record the words and a sentence using them and make a language lesson playlist for…
7. when I take a break and go running later on.
8. The annoying, corporate and perfectly accurate word here is “synergy”
Good thing this iPod has a voice-memo function.
Some words from today:
Срив//Sr-eev//Collapse or breakdown
Предвид//pred-veed//”in light of,” “in consideration of” or “in view of.”
Lots of fun huh?