Nutella Swirl Cupcakes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 140 g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nutella
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake or muffin liners.
3. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl. Leave aside.
4. Cream together the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl till texture is light.
5. Add in the eggs, one at a time.
6. Add in the vanilla extract.
7. Gradually add in the dry ingredients into the wet mix till well-mixed.
8. Fill up each liner with batter till about 3/4 full.
9. Top up each cupcake with approximately 1 tbsp of nutella. Use a toothpick to swirl the nutella into the batter.
10. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
THESE SEXY BITCHES ARE GONNA BE MY VALENTINE TOMORROW. YEAH.
HOLY CRAP YES.
Bake these and cram them down my food-hole til I choke and die.
George W. Bush thanking Iran for their support right after 9/11 in his State of the Union address that year?
How weird is that?